Specifies the style of underline applied to a run of characters.
- No underline. This setting overrides any inherited underline value, so can
be used to remove underline from a run that inherits underlining from its
containing paragraph. Note this is not the same as assigning
Noneis a valid assignment value, but causes the run to inherit its underline value. Assigning
WD_UNDERLINE.NONEcauses underlining to be unconditionally turned off.
- A single line. Note that this setting is write-only in the sense that
WD_UNDERLINE.SINGLE) is returned for a run having this setting.
- Underline individual words only.
- A double line.
- A single thick line.
- Alternating dots and dashes.
- An alternating dot-dot-dash pattern.
- A single wavy line.
- Heavy dots.
- Heavy dashes.
- Alternating heavy dots and heavy dashes.
- An alternating heavy dot-dot-dash pattern.
- A heavy wavy line.
- Long dashes.
- A double wavy line.
- Long heavy dashes.